Before "wine time," I'm diving in to explain Marketing Funnels 101 for small business. You should have a marketing funnel because it's a clear way to see (and test) how people enter your sphere of influence and become a customer. It also helps your entire team understand how to market and educate your prospects or leads on their way to becoming customers, and how to keep them happy after the purchase.
Today you'll learn the basic funnel concept, see how the funnel has evolved, and most importantly: why it's important to make a funnel that fits YOU, not your TECHNOLOGY.
This is part of a 4-part series! Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Join Catherine every Friday on Facebook Live at 4 pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific!
Do you want your marketing question answered live on Facebook? Send your question to us with the subject line "Friday Live" and we'll answer it.
Bonus Tips for a Great Friday Live Experience:
1. You can listen to the video as a podcast on the go!
2. On Facebook, click Save on the dropdown to Save this video and locate it later to watch in full.
3. Click Share to help spread the word to your friends or colleagues.
4. Like, comment or ask questions in real time from your phone or computer.
5. Send in questions ahead of time--ask whatever you want, it doesn't have to be on that day's video topic.
6. Make sure you have Notifications enabled for our Bright Planning Facebook page so you don't miss when Catherine goes live. https://www.facebook.com/brightplanning/
7. Grab a piece of paper and a pencil--these videos may be 5 minutes or 50 minutes long (I take as long as the lesson itself requires!) but you're guaranteed to learn something new every time.