Stop worrying about what to do and launch your marketing with a prioritized plan.
Bright Planning offers The Launchpad™, our signature service. Originally called The Marketing Map, this is the first and only service we offered when we opened our doors, and what we became known for.
The Launchpad is a proprietary marketing and PR analysis coupled with a prioritized 6-month plan and up to 3 suggested Brand Narratives (compelling stories your brand should be presenting to your audience in a marketing campaign). The whole package is ready for you within weeks, not months.
Any client who does business with us starts with The Launchpad.
Here’s how The Launchpad™ works:
The Launchpad™ Initial Analysis includes:
- One-Time Full Marketing & PR Analysis
- Competitive Research, Industry Research, SEO Research
- 6-Month General Marketing Plan with Quick Wins and Long-Term Revenue Strategies
- Brand Narratives – Stories & Campaigns That Will Capture Attention (up to 3)
What to expect:
- We have an initial 90-minute meeting.
- Then we request access to all of your platforms where your business is present. If you own a brick-and-mortar location, we can also observe on site how customers and prospects interact with marketing in the store and we’ll study the brand experience. (Travel is negotiable.)
- We analyze: content, assets, traffic, engagement, conversions, small data, and public sentiment.
- Then we’ll sit down with you for a 90-minute presentation on the current state of your marketing and go over a 6-month marketing plan and our suggested Brand Narratives for your company. You’ll receive a copy of the presentation, plan, and narratives afterward.
NOTE: If you become a full-service client, this extensive research saves time for onboarding and the investment will be applied toward your full-service retainer agreement.
Turnaround time: within 30 days from time of our initial meeting
To learn more, schedule a phone call with Bright Planning’s director, Catherine Campbell.