Stop worrying about what to do and launch your marketing with a prioritized plan.
Bright Planning offers The Launchpad™, our signature service. Originally called The Marketing Map, this is the first and only service we offered when we opened our doors, and what we became known for.
The Launchpad is a marketing plan, campaign brainstorm, and analysis all rolled into one package. With the Launchpad, you receive a Full Marketing & PR analysis of your current brand efforts, a Full Marketing & PR plan to guide you for the next 6 months, and three Brand Narratives (compelling stories your brand should be presenting to your audience in a marketing campaign). The whole package is ready for you within weeks, not months.
And the best part? The marketing plan is broken out into clear objectives every month. Just open it and go! Or hire us to implement it for you. Your choice.
Any client who does business with us starts with The Launchpad.
Here’s how The Launchpad™ works:
The Launchpad™ Initial Analysis includes:
- One-Time Full Marketing & PR Analysis
- Competitive Research, Industry Research, SEO Research
- 6-Month General Marketing Plan with Quick Wins and Long-Term Revenue Strategies
- Brand Narratives – Stories & Campaigns That Will Capture Attention (up to 3)
Each Launchpad package is customized to help you meet your unique business goals.
What to expect:
- We have an initial 90-minute meeting.
- Then we request access to all of your platforms where your business is present. If you own a brick-and-mortar location, we can also observe on site how customers and prospects interact with marketing in the store and we’ll study the brand experience. (Travel is negotiable.)
- We analyze: content, assets, traffic, engagement, conversions, small data, and public sentiment.
- Then we’ll sit down with you for a 90-minute presentation on the current state of your marketing and go over a 6-month marketing plan and our suggested Brand Narratives for your company. You’ll receive a copy of the presentation, plan, and narratives afterward.
NOTE: If you become a full-service client, this extensive research saves time for onboarding and the investment will be applied toward your full-service agreement.
Turnaround time: within 21-30 days from time of our initial meeting
To learn more, schedule a phone call with Bright Planning’s director, Catherine Campbell.