Achieve your marketing and PR goals with a prioritized plan from the experts.
Bright Planning was named after our signature service: marketing plans. This is the first and only service we offered when we opened our doors, and what we became known for.
A Launchpad Customized Marketing Plan is a marketing plan, public relations plan, campaign brainstorm, and full brand analysis all rolled into one package.
With the Launchpad marketing plan, you receive a Full Marketing & PR analysis of your current brand efforts, a Full Marketing & PR plan to guide you for the next 6 months, and three Brand Narratives (compelling stories your brand should be presenting to your audience in a marketing campaign). The whole package is ready for you within weeks, not months.
And the best part? The Launchpad is broken out into clear objectives every month. Just open it to the current month and go! Or hire us to implement it for you. Your choice.
Any client who does business with us starts with a Launchpad marketing & PR plan.
Here’s how our marketing plans work:
Your Launchpad Marketing & PR Plan includes:
- A Full Marketing & PR Analysis
- Brand Analysis
- Competitive Research
- Industry Research
- SEO Research
- 6-Month Customized Marketing & PR Plan with Quick Wins and Long-Term Revenue Strategies
- Brand Narratives – Story Ideas & Campaigns That Will Capture Attention (up to 3)
Each package is customized to help you meet your unique business goals.
What to expect:
- We have an initial 90-minute meeting.
- Then we request access to all of your platforms where your business is present. If you own a brick-and-mortar location, we can also observe on site how customers and prospects interact with marketing in the store and we’ll study the brand experience. (Travel is negotiable.)
- We analyze: content, assets, traffic, engagement, conversions, small data, and public sentiment.
- Then we’ll craft your customized Launchpad Plan. This takes about 3-4 weeks.
- Once the plan is delivered to you, we’ll sit down with you and your team for a 90-minute presentation on the current state of your marketing and go over a 6-month marketing plan and our suggested Brand Narratives for your company. You’ll receive a finalized copy of the Launchpad package afterward.
NOTE: If you become a full-service client, this extensive research saves time for onboarding and the investment will be applied toward your full-service agreement.
Turnaround time: within 21-30 days from time of our initial meeting
To learn more, schedule a phone call with Bright Planning’s director, Catherine Campbell.