I came in a few minutes late, but we created a great Friday Live this week!
With 2017 right around the corner, it’s time to get serious about streamlining and organizing your marketing campaigns. To make sure you don’t go crazy, here’s my off-the-top-of-my-brain list of favorite–and proven–marketing (plus business) tools, a.k.a. “the marketing stack.”
It’s 50 minutes long! Grab a pencil and paper and get ready to make your list of tools. 🙂
Join me every Friday at 4PM EST / 1pm PST on Facebook Live!
Questions? I’ll answer them online live on Fridays! Send your marketing questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Facebook Live question”
Bonus Tips for a Better Friday Live Experience:
- You can listen to the video as a podcast on the go!
- Click Save on the dropdown to Save this video and locate it later to watch in full.
- Click Share to help spread the word to your friends or colleagues.
- Like, comment or ask questions in real time from your phone or computer.
- Send in questions ahead of time–ask whatever you want, it doesn’t have to be on that day’s video topic.
- Make sure you have Notifications enabled for our Bright Planning page so you don’t miss when Catherine goes live.
- Grab a piece of paper and a pencil–these videos may be 5 minutes or 50 minutes long (I take as long as the lesson itself requires!) but you’re guaranteed to learn something new every time.