Enjoy the second installment of our Facebook Live series, which will air every Friday at 4pm Eastern/1pm Pacific.
Instead of creating a gigantic and heavy 5 year-plan, your new or young business can use your customer road map to perfectly time your marketing messages and upsell, downsell, or cross-sell to your customers and clients in a way that feels natural and welcoming to them.
In this 30-minute video, I show you a powerful visual tool that’s deceptively simple but will make you COMPLETELY RETHINK your customer lifecycle, and maybe even help you discover gaps in your product or service suite to solve customer problems…all of this builds a MUCH better marketing experience for your audience.
Join me every Friday at 4PM EST / 1pm PST on Facebook Live!
Questions? I’ll answer them online live on Fridays! Send your marketing questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Facebook Live question”
Bonus Tips for a Better Friday Live Experience:
- You can listen to the video as a podcast on the go!
- Click Save on the dropdown to Save this video and locate it later to watch in full.
- Click Share to help spread the word to your friends or colleagues.
- Like, comment or ask questions in real time from your phone or computer.
- Send in questions ahead of time–ask whatever you want, it doesn’t have to be on that day’s video topic.
- Make sure you have Notifications enabled for our Bright Planning page so you don’t miss when Catherine goes live.
- Grab a piece of paper and a pencil–these videos may be 5 minutes or 50 minutes long (I take as long as the lesson itself requires!) but you’re guaranteed to learn something new every time.