FULL-SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS
People believe in your brand when others can’t stop talking about it.
We offer full-service public relations to help your brand move into the spotlight with earned media coverage and strategic media strategy. Our team works closely with your company to create compelling stories, pitches and coverage angles that will gain attention across the media.
We aim to help local clients grow on a national platform by amplifying their most important stories. Our clients have received media coverage in Garden & Gun Magazine, Inc. Magazine, Huffington Post, The Mighty, Food & Wine, Men’s Health, CNN, Conde Nast Traveler, Outside Magazine, Southern Living, The New York Times, Eater,Washington Post, and other influential outlets.
How it works:
Step 1: We’ll dive deep into understanding what your company needs with a Launchpad™ Analysis and Marketing Plan.
Step 2: We’ll create a unique public relations strategy that will help your brand move toward more media coverage and traffic.
- Public Relations Calendar: 6-Month PR Calendar
- Research: Staff Interviews, Customer Interviews, In-Depth Brand Study, Brand Voice Analysis, Research, Interviews, Keywords & SEO
- Project Management
- Monthly Team Meeting
- Monthly Report with Analytics
- Weekly Email or Phone Support
- Public Relations Management:
- Press releases
- Media alerts
- Digital and print media kits
- Book launch public relations
- Speaking opportunities
- Appearances, signings, interview coordination
- Earned media coverage by local, regional, national press
- Targeted outreach to bloggers and industry influencers
- Reputation management
- Crisis communications consulting & strategy
To learn more and meet over the phone:
Please schedule a complimentary appointment with agency director, Catherine Campbell.